We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data that is presented to us in Google Analytics as Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for newsletters from Filmahoy.com, the only data we would store is the email address you’ve provided us and this will be held on our main database and on the email marketing software we use where you can easily unsubscribe at any time which will automatically inform the database of your request to unsubscribe from further communications by this means.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means such as on our contact form.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie and such will presented to us in Google Analytics.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We have a Cookie Management Platform in place within the E.U. whereby if you agree when you see it will enable our partners to show targeted adverts everytime you come on the site. You can adjust these settings once you have set up an account.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
We use a CMP (Consent Management Platform) provided by Sovrn in the E.U. regarding GDPR. This gives you options as to what you will allow when you first come on the site, mainly whether you want personalised adverts or not. You can opt out at any time by retriggering the options here or you can clear cookies in your browser to retrigger it on your next visit to Film Ahoy.com and then choose the options you want.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us
- To provide information to you via email newsletters which we use for sending out article updates. Such information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website (if applicable)
We never give your details you provide to us to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Plug-ins we use that collects data that we use to communicate with you
For further transparency, Film Ahoy.com uses the following 3rd party services via plug-ins on the website that we can use to communicate with you. The services we use are as follows.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
This privacy notice was last updated on the 17/07/2019
1. Copyright notice 1.1 Copyright (c) 2019-2015 Bow Street Limited.
1.2 Subject to the express provisions of our user agreement:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
2. Report infringement
2.1 If you learn of any material on our website that you believe infringes or may infringe copyright, or any other intellectual property right, please let us know.
2.2 You can let us know using our abuse reporting form, or by email or post using the contact details published on the website.
3. Enforcement of copyright
3.1 We take the protection of copyright very seriously.
3.2 Your only rights to use our website and the materials on our website are those set out in our user agreement.
3.3 If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in our user agreement, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
4. Your content
4.1 Our rights to use the materials that you submit to us, or submit for publication or storage on our website, are as set out in the user agreement.
5.1 You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.